AUTHORS WITH ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT FULL-LENGTH PAPERS (20 PAGES MAXIMUM) INTENDED FOR PUBLICATION IN THE CONGRESS PROCEEDINGS.
All full-length papers will be reviewed under the responsibility of the mini-symposia organizers and the congress´ Scientific Committee. Full-length papers submission will be open immediately after the abstract´s acceptance deadline, i.e., on June 15, 2019, and will be available until July 31, 2019.
Access template and submission instructions here
• Papers should address theoretical aspects and/or practical applications related to the mini-symposium´s topic.
• It is strongly recommended that full-length papers be submitted in English. Submissions in Portuguese, Spanish or Italian may be occasionally accepted, provided that at least the slides for oral presentation are in English. In such cases, oral the presentation itself may also be in these languages, but we encourage the authors to try to adopt English as the main conference language as much as possible.
• A participant can present several papers, but at least one payed registration fee must linked to each paper.
• In order to avoid no-show during CILAMCE 2019, only papers that have been orally presented will be published in the congress proceedings.
• Proceedings with all presented papers will be generated after CILAMCE 2019.The proceedings will be available on the congress website a few days after the congress.
• After the paper preparation you should generate a PDF file for submission.
Natal - Rio Grande do Norte
With beautiful beaches, white sand dune areas and a rich and diverse culture.
Leisure and entertainment
Natal offers its visitors a unique leisure and entertainment experience!
The city was thus named (“Natal” meaning “Christmas” in Portuguese) because, on December 25, 1597 , Admiral Antônio da Costa Valente and his men entered the shoals of the Potengi River, after several failed attempts at colonization. The date became the birthday of the capital of Rio Grande do Norte. With the strengthening of its economy and tourism, the city started to present an excellent quality of life and has a great urban structure, standing out among the capitals of Northeast Brazil.
More informations: http://www.visitbrasil.com/en/destinos/natal.html
Praiamar Natal Hotel & Convention
Blessed with a breathtaking coastline surrounded by shimmering blue waters, Praiamar Natal Hotel & Convention is ideally situated directly on Ponta Negra Beach on Brazil's northeastern coast. Our modern and perfectly-appointed hotel offers business and leisure guests a tranquil, yet exhilarating vacation for the ultimate South American getaway. Sleep well in comfortable accommodations with private balconies and savor the local flavors of Brazil from our three onsite restaurants. Packed with leisure and recreation activities, a kid's water park, four pools, and multi-sport courts, capture the spirit of Natal and find your sense of adventure with Praiamar.
Rua Francisco Gurgel, 33 – Ponta Negra – Natal/RN – CEP 59090-050